Need to get low? ST coilovers feature a continuous thread construction for height adjustment from moderate to eXtreme! Each coilover is manufactured by KW Automotive and their expertise and know how ensures maximum quality and fantastic driving dynamics.
Once installed, the ST X coilover can be easily adjusted using a polyamide ring on the galvanized, multiple-sealed strut. Adjustment is different for each car, but typically you can expect between 35 and 65mm of lowering on both the front and rear axles. For lowered cars as standard (such as the BMW E9x 3-series) the ST X coilover features a range of 30 to 60mm (front axle) and 25-55mm (rear axle).
Improved driving dynamics and handling
Designed in conjunction with KW Germany, ST X coilovers deliver a sporty handling by reducing the car’s bodyroll during compression as well as improving agility when driving fast. The high-quality production of each ST X coilover includes a low-friction and pressure resistant housing alongside a chrome-plated piston rod for maximum longevity. A mono block guide and ST seal package ensures the twin-tube dampers remain free of dirt particles in all weather conditions.
Lowering with St\Tyle: the ST X coilovers
- Individual lowering within the TÜV-tested adjustment range
- Front and rear axle thread adjustment (when possible)
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
- Powerful twin-tube dampers with high-quality components for maximum longevity
These coilovers will fit the following cars:
BMW 3 Series (E36) 1990-1992
|in kg||VA / front||HA / rear|
|FA||RA||in mm||in mm|
- In combination with original wheels and tyres, wheelspacers might be necessary.
- Please use different top mounts for models with a year of construction earlier than 6/92 (BMW part no.: 31336764947; disk 31331116983; nut 31331110196).
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: